What we want
- We want to help you exercise your duty of care for your employees in the current Corona pandemic.
- We want you as a company to be able to focus on your core competence and not have to bother with the digital management and implementation of Corona rapid tests.
- We want to save you time and thus costs by providing you with a constantly updated software solution.
- We want to help you meet the legal requirements (Infection Protection Act, GDPR) and be able to prove it.
- Our current press release for test4work
How test4work works
test4work supports performers of Corona rapid tests (testers) on site in companies with the following range of functions, which is constantly being expanded.
- Short videos under one minute explain how to use it.
- Enter employees (manually or via Excel import).
- Constantly updated selection of all Corona rapid tests approved by the Federal Ministry of Health.
- Digital support for the execution of the quick tests as well as automatic mail dispatch of the test certificates to the employees.
The programming team of Ideler EDV-Beratung
Ideler EDV-Beratung has been supporting its customers with consulting, training and programming since 1991. Every day we work on numerous IT projects from the production, service and project environment and are used to quickly and effectively design and implement networked IT solutions.
Mr. Georg Baumann
Lawyer and data protection officer (www.frag-den-dsb.de)
Attorney Georg Baumann advises us on data protection issues. He is a TÜV-certified data protection officer and data protection auditor. For more than 15 years, he has worked as an external company data protection officer and as a consultant for medium-sized companies.